Monday, March 23, 2009

How Sweet It Is

I don't have very long; we are going to have family home evening tonight with another family. I just have enough time to say that I am typing this extremely short blog on our brand new lap top computer.

I must admit, I have been wanting one for a while, but it seemed like such a frivolous thing. Now that I am definitely in nursing school, and since Sweetie is ward clerk, responsible for the minutes of every meeting he attends, a lap top has just risen -meteorically- to the top of the list "Things we don't have to try as hard to justify buying."

On a completely different note, but still just as sweet, I found out that school starts a month later than I thought it did. This will give me more time to pray for education funding, and to get my house in order before I'm too busy to notice or care.

No comments:

Post a Comment